Health Quest Therapy is your choice for comprehensive Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Pediatric Therapy.
• State-of-the-art treatment techniques and equipment
• Unique treatment programs only available at Health Quest Therapy
• Most insurance plans accepted
• Serving patients of all ages
• Friendly, courteous and professional staff
• Kid friendly waiting/play area
• Easy payment plans available
• Convenient hours for working families and patients
NEW! Marlys Bryan, PT, DPT, Permanent Full Time Physical Therapist at Talkeetna Clinic!
An expert in injury rehabilitation and post surgical recovery. Marlys is excited to be in her new postion. "I love people, I love rural life, and I absolutly love physical therapy! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone, to hearing your stories and histories, and to living and working beside you."
NEW! Industrial Rehabilitation at Wasilla Clinic!
Working Together to Keep Employees Healthy and Work Sites Safe.
Providing evaluation, education, prevention, and treatment for injured workers or those individuals experiencing prolonged limitations. Our program includes specialized services for treatment and prevention of work injuries.
NEW! Eagle River OT Jayme McArthur Recieves coveted (CHT) Certified Hand Therapist credential!
By accomplishing this milestone, Jayme has earned her place among the elite of therapists specializing in upper extremity care. Obtaining a CHT credential is not easy, apart from a severe examination that regularly sees failure rates around 50%—a candidate is required to have a minimum of 4,000 hours of direct upper extremity experience to sit for the test.