Health Quest Therapy provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services for children and adults. We are a diverse clinic, offering an array of treatment options including: injury rehabilitation, pre and post surgical orthopedic recovery, (CHT) certified hand therapy and pediatric therapy.
Health Quest is a dynamic practice, with clinic locations throughout South Central Alaska and Maui, Hawaii. We focus on creating a positive work environment that values you and your ideas. We are a team oriented practice, and enjoy our close working relationships centered on the goal of getting our patients back to their active lifestyle.
JOB TITLE: Physical Therapist – Talkeetna, Alaska!
Health Quest Therapy, Inc. has an opening for a full time, staff Physical Therapist at our Talkeetna, Alaska clinic.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- – Identifies functional problems and establishes goals and a plan of care designed to improve the patient’s functional status.
- – Performs patient tests, measurements, and evaluations, such as range of motion and manual muscle tests, gait and functional analysis, and body part measurements, and records and evaluates findings to aid in establishing or revising specifics of treatment.
- – Performs and completes assessments and associated record keeping in accordance with clinic policy.
- – Instructs patient and family members, as well as other health team members, during certain phases of physical therapy in which they may work with the patient
- – Prepares and submits reports, progress notes and discharge reports
Health Quest Therapy, requirements:
- – The qualified candidate will possess a degree in Physical Therapy from an APTA Accredited University
- – licensed in the State of Alaska or eligible to be licensed in the state of Alaska
- –Minimum of one-year experience as a practicing Physical Therapist required.
- –Two plus years of working in an orthopedic setting is preferred.