Health Quest Therapy provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services for children and adults. We are a diverse clinic, offering an array of treatment options including injury rehabilitation, pre, and post-surgical orthopedic recovery, (CHT) certified hand therapy and pediatric therapy.
Health Quest is a dynamic practice, with clinic locations throughout South Central Alaska and Maui, Hawaii. We focus on creating a positive work environment that values you and your ideas. We are a team-oriented practice and enjoy our close working relationships centered on the goal of getting our patients back to their active lifestyle.
For more information on the experience of a lifetime, shoot us an email or give us a call at (907) 376-6363.
JOB TITLE: Office Assistant / Front Desk Attendant – Wasilla, Alaska
Health Quest Therapy, Inc. has an immediate opening for a part-time Office Assistant Front Desk Attendant at our Wasilla clinic. The ideal candidate enjoys, and cares deeply about the well-being of others, has prior experience working in the field of medicine, and is ready to greet patients with a smile and an air of optimism and encouragement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Welcoming patients, answering the phone, scheduling patients, and gathering confidential patient information including insurance, medical history and accepting payment for services among other duties. Computer experience is essential, with knowledge of Microsoft Office a plus, as some data entry will be required. Other duties will include, organizing, some light housekeeping, managing the reception area, and assisting other staff members.
Office hours are Monday-Friday. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 6:30 pm. Pay is DOE.
For consideration please fax (907) 376-6366 or email your cover letter and resume. To: email@example.com or call 907-376-6363 and ask for Chrissy if you have any questions.
JOB TITLE: Hand Therapist (OT or PT) – Eagle River, Alaska
Health Quest Therapy, Inc. has an immediate opening for an experienced outpatient Hand Therapy/Upper Extremity Occupational or Physical Therapist for our Eagle River, AK clinic.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- – Carries out the prescription of the physician; including static and dynamic splinting and other modalities
- – Evaluates patients referred for hand therapy and upper extremity treatment
- – Maintains patient treatment schedules
- – Prepares and submits treatment notes, progress notes and discharge reports
Health Quest Therapy, requirements:
- – Graduate from a college with an accredited curriculum
- – Outpatient orthopedic experience that includes exercise and manual based skills, sports rehab preferred
- – Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist currently licensed or eligible for license in the state of Alaska
- – 2 Years of focused Hand Therapy/Upper Extremity experience can be substituted for (CHT) Certification
This is a permanent, full-time position. Monday-Thursday. Pay is DOE and benefits include: PTO (vacation and sick leave), 401(k) retirement savings, 6 paid holidays, health insurance, and relocation reimbursement.
For consideration please fax (907) 376-6366 or email your cover letter and resume. To: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-376-6363 and ask for Shain if you have any questions.